Share |
0

證巖法師(Master Cheng Yen)靜思語

Posted by 麦客沈 on 6:59 PM in , , ,
By Master Cheng Yen  證巖法師

人與人之間稍微摩擦一下,若懂得適時撫慰,痕跡自然不會留下。

Between people,there will inevitably be friction.But if we can, at the right moment,help quell the negative emotions, then no hard feelings will remain.



煩惱就像一條毒蛇,睡在人的心中,一觸動它,蛇就會咬人。

Worry is a poisonous snake that sleeps in the mind;the moment your disturb it,the snake will bite you.



有智慧才能分辨善惡邪正;能謙虛則能建立美滿人生。

With wisdom,we can discern good from evil,right from wrong;with humility,we will have a happy life.



智慧由定而生,若能心專一,從事入理,即能產生智慧。

Equanimity nurtures wisdom.When we concentrate wholeheartedly on the task at hand and perceive the truth behind shifting phenomenon,wisdom will naturally grow.



人生為善,要分秒必爭。

At every second, compete for goodness.



有愛,就能讓世界更不同。

With love,the world can be transformed.



迷信自己的人,總以爲普天之下唯我獨尊,唯有我能力最強。

Those who are obsessed with their egos basically feel that everything under heaven is relative to the self, that only “I” have the most powerful ability.



用愛付出,要心存感恩;因為自己比別人有福,也比別人有力量。

When we help others,we should do so with a grateful heart for it is only because we are fortunate and privileged that we have the ability to give.



在大團體中,人多事雜,與其盡想別人有何缺點,不如多深入體會學習別人的優點。

Where there is a large gathering of people,differences are common,but instead of looking at other's shortcomings,we should learn from their good qualities instead.



守本分的人,會將分內事做好,就不會計較,也不會感到壓力大。

Those who faithfully abide by their given roles will do a good job,and being without complaint aor resentment,will be free of pressure and stress.



美在付出無所求,美在你我合心。

Beauty is in the oneness of people's hearts,in unconditional giving.



心要日日如春天那樣美,如春天那樣溫和,將心中的愛毫無保存地盛放開來。

Everyday,let us harbor a warm and beautiful heart from which love blossoms and radiates forth unhesitatingly.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Welcome to GOURNEY!
Your feedbacks and comments will be greatly appreciated!

Copyright © 2009 GOURNAL All rights reserved. Powered by 『GOOGLOR|顾购乐』. | Written by Mike Shen.