Share |
Showing posts with label Movie. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Movie. Show all posts
0

电影Inception的解析

Posted by 麦客沈 on 12:49 AM in , , , ,
Inception就好象是玄幻小说,你必须接受它里面的无数天马行空的设定;但是它是最好的玄幻小说,因为在它的设定下情节无懈可击。所以首先要解释片中提到的所有设定:

1. 首先,片中一共有六层世界。如果我们把片子中小组计划的现实世界作为参照物的话,按照做梦依次向上分别是:现实世界,第一层梦境,第二层梦境,第三层梦境,第四层梦境,limbo(迷失域)。

2. 正常人活动在现实世界,做梦的时候在第一层梦境。如果要进入第二层梦境,也就是梦里的梦,必须要服用一般性药物。在服用一般性药物的情况下,要从梦中醒来(不管是第一层还是第二层)有两种方法:第一种就是所谓的‘kick’,也就是重力下坠的冲击。第二种就是被杀死。当然,等药物效果过期也是一种不是办法的办法。

3. 如果要进入第三层梦境,也就是梦里的梦里的梦,一般性药物就无效了,必须要加强型药物。但是加强型药物的副作用是如果在梦里被杀死不能醒来,而会进入 Limbo(后面解释什么是limbo),所以只能用 Kick的方式来苏醒。一般情况都是在N层kick唤醒N+1层活动的人,但是如果在N层电击睡眠的人而在N+1层那个人同时主动kick,也可以唤醒 N+1层活动的人。最后就是用这个办法把目标人物从第四层拉到第三层的。

4. 梦境的醒来只能逐层进行,也就是说,kick必须次第进行,在第三层梦境活动的人(此时在第一第二层梦境都属于睡眠状态)只能先在第二层kick醒了之后再在第一层kick才能回到现实,如果先在第一层kick则kick无效,也就是片中所说的‘miss a kick’。所以当侵入深层梦境的时候,每一层必须留人醒着负责kick。

5. 层与层之间的时间以12或以上的倍数延缓,台词有说现实世界的五分钟就是第一层梦境世界的一个小时,但是层次再向上时间延缓的倍数会增加,也就是超出十二倍,也就是说更慢,所以现实的几个小时在第四层梦境里将是几十年。

6. Inception的片名,直译是开启,在电影里面是一个盗梦术语,不是指在梦中偷窃情报,而是指把某种想法植入目标人物使得他觉得这想法是自己本来就有的。而Inception必须至少要在第三层完成。这是有原因的,我们可以在片中目标人物的梦中看到,第一层梦境很浅,意识很多,是整个城市,第二层是一个酒店,到了第三层只有白茫茫大雪里的一个堡垒。在意识越少的梦境里面植入效果越强。

7. 每个梦都有一个梦主,就是梦境的"设计师",还有一个目标对象,要窃取情报或者植入想法的目标人物的意识。理论上来说进入这个梦境的人都会带来自己的一些意识和创造。所以理论上来说,每个进入设计师梦境的人都可以带来意志,但是除了目标人物之外其他人都知道自己在做梦所以意志不会被迷惑。同时,梦主设计师如果梦境设计得太离谱或者创造的东西太异常的话目标人物的意识就会注意到他。除此之外,设计师只负责场景和一般剧情人物,如果要在梦中加入一个梦主熟悉的人物或者虚拟的诱饵人物,还需要有“锻造师forger”角色。片中任务的第一到第三层都是小女孩设计师的梦境,第四层是leo作为梦主。而四层中的目标人物都是同一个。

8. 迷失域(Limbo)不是一个梦境,也不因人而异。只有在服用加强型药物而且又在梦境中死去时才能进入。Limbo里面时间无穷尽。而且这个世界里只有之前到过这里的人留下的一些场景碎片,在日本人去之前只有leo夫妇到过,所以开头结尾日本人的迷失域里的房子和之前leo对他进行盗梦时给他造的一样。进到迷失域里面如果死亡会回到现实,但是问题是在迷失域记忆会丧失记不得这种方法,所以进入迷失域是不得已的选择。

9. 梦可以嫁接。也就是说B进入A的第一层梦境之后可以带A进入B的第二层梦境。这是理解情节关键的一点。

设定大致就是这样,下面我们来看情节。

按照时间顺序,首先是leo和他女人的事情。这两个人是梦境世界的先驱者,当年结婚时许诺要一起变老,对于梦境世界的共同追求使得他们在自己身上试验。他们在实验中进入了女人为梦主的第四层梦境。人的第三层梦境世界东西就很少了,第四层更是什么都没有。因为只有两个人实验所以前面几层没留人不能帮他们 kick,而由于时间延缓的效应,在现实中入睡一天在第四层就是五十年。所以他们在第四层梦境世界中携手共老,闲暇之时只有随便创造东西玩。五十年之后他们在梦境中老死了。以为他们是服用了加强型药物的,所以双双进入了Limbo迷失域。迷失域中女人贪恋着无时间尽头的厮守就认为这是现实,不想回现实,而 leo却想着自己的孩子想回现实。最终说服了女人和他一起卧轨自杀,他也不确定这样就能从limbo脱身,所以自杀前把怀疑一切,尝试一切的想法灌输给了女人,这是他的第一次inception。在迷失域自杀之后,他们回到了现实,可是那个inception的副作用产生了,那就是女人开始怀疑现实其实是梦境,认为只有死亡才能脱离。于是女人自杀而造成是leo杀的假象,终极目的是想让leo也被处死这样可以一起脱离梦境。可怜leo只能抛弃了孩子们而逃亡国外。而leo的潜意识里面充满了他老婆的影子(就是shade那个角色),只要他再从事设计梦境的工作,那个他妻子模样的影子(代表了他潜意识里的悔恨和对杀死妻子梦境工作的怨恨)就会出来坏事。
(leo和妻子经历了第四层梦境和limbo两个世界,最明显的证据是在limbo卧轨自杀回到现实时两人都是年轻的,而在第四层梦境两人有老年的样子。)

话说leo在国外随便接盗梦的工作,接到了一个窃取日本大亨情报的工作。这就是开头的枪战戏,也是简单的梦中梦,所以这里只有一般性药物,梦里死了立刻就醒。结果团队的设计师先出错在梦境中穿帮,然后又在现实中出卖了他们。日本人却看重他的能力,反要雇佣他进行inception:让竞争对手公司年轻的掌门人切分自己父亲留下的基业,许诺他可以让他回国看孩子。所以他找了新的设计师小女孩和新的团队。对于inception的计划是在年轻掌门人心中播撒对于父亲的好的印象。leo在讨论中提到说反面的东西会产生正面的影响,如果年轻掌门人恨父亲的话,反而会把企业做好来证明自己比父亲强。

这次Inception的地点选在悉尼飞往美国的十小时航班上。这对leo来说不成功便成仁,因为他在美国因为谋杀妻子被通缉,而日本人许诺说只要他完成任务就会在飞机上打电话解决这个问题。

一进入年轻掌门人的第一层梦境就出了问题。这个人被其他盗梦专家训练过,梦境虽然是小女孩创造的,但是目标人物的意识会化身武装人员对异常梦境里的人物进攻。更重要的是这次inception要在第三层梦境实行,而leo之前并没有把加强型药物的副作用给大家说。这时候只有华山一条路完成任务了。印度人留在第一层负责kick,他们进入了第二层的酒店,小帅哥留在第二层负责kick,其余又进入了第三层梦境的雪堡,目的是让年轻掌门人自己见到他们设计出来的父亲而接受想法。就在即将成功的时候,leo的妻子的影子再次出现搅局,开枪击中了年轻掌门人,这时候年轻掌门人没死,只是昏迷,情急之下,小女孩提出把年轻掌门人嫁接入leo的第四层梦境,在那里用‘kick’把年轻掌门人唤醒。于是,小女孩和leo进入leo的第四层梦境,在那里小女孩把年轻掌门人kick回了第三层梦境(同时第三层有人对他的身体电击)。在雪堡深处,年轻掌门人听到了设计中的父亲的最后遗言:I am disappointed that you try… (意思是我对你极力想试着成为我这样的人很失望),也就是说让他作他自己别管公司。打开保险箱之后他看到的是自己最珍爱的和父亲照片中的纸风车,对父亲愧疚之下自然会实现同样在保险箱中的伪遗嘱分拆公司。到这里inception的任务圆满完成。第三层梦境世界的爆炸kick,第二层的电梯kick,第一层的落水kick次第进行。小女孩,小帅哥,印度人等人成功脱险。只有日本人死在了第三层梦境世界,所以跳过第四层直接进了迷失域limbo。

与此同时,leo在第四层梦境世界终于狠下心来杀死了妻子的影子,也在争斗中被影子刺中身亡,同样来到了迷失域。在这里他见到了日本人,并且说服他用枪杀死leo然后自杀而双双回到现实。
(从梦境世界到limbo记忆会不太好使,所以leo说他忘了第一次进迷失域之前和妻子在第四层一起老去的事情,他第二次进迷失域见日本人的时候也想了半天才想起来来的目的——日本人回不了现实不能实现许诺的让他回家的报酬了。)

至此,leo的心结解开,他的对妻子死去的悔恨因为回忆起了和妻子在第四层梦境世界白头到老的幸福而被冲淡。日本人在飞机上醒来后也兑现了诺言打了电话解除了他的通缉。


最终的结尾是开放性的,陀螺不知道停没停,但也无伤大雅。假如这作为参照的现实的确是梦境的话,那也只不过把六层世界变成七层。如同电影中出现多次的循环封闭上下楼梯一样,电影中的多层世界也不过就是增加了维度的莫比乌斯圈,1到2到3到0到1到2到3到0…….. 如此往复。



转自豆瓣,原文地址:http://movie.douban.com/review/3447868/

|
0

The Godfather: a lesson for all men

Posted by 麦客沈 on 7:36 PM in , ,
摘录一些经典台词吧:

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
不顾家的人永远不可能成为一个真正的男人。

"She's very beautiful. To you, she's beautiful. For me, there's only my wife and son."
对于你,她的确漂亮;而对于我,最美丽的只有我的妻子和孩子。(老教父,男人的典范)

"My name is Michael Corleone... There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information... But then your daughter would lose a father... instead of gaining a husband."
我的名字叫麦克柯里昂……出卖我的行踪你将得到很多钱……但是那样你的女儿会失去她的父亲,而不是得到一个丈夫。(有史以来最拽的提亲)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
我将给他一个无法拒绝的理由。

"Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature, would be on the contract."
Luca Brasi 用枪指着他的头,我父亲告诉他,落在合约上的要么是他的签名,要么是脑浆。

"My father taught me many things ... keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
我父亲教过我很多事情……亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
如果历史告诉我们任何事,那就是你可以杀死任何人。

"Your father did business with Hyman Roth; Your father respected Hyman Roth; But your father never trusted Hyman Roth"
你的父亲和Hyman Roth打过交道,你的父亲尊重他,但你的父亲从未信任他。

"But you can never lose your family. Never."
但你永远不会被你的家人抛弃,永远不会。

"The Pope, the Holy Father himself, has this very day blessed Michael Corleone; an' you think you know better than the Pope?"
教皇,上帝的代言,他亲自赞佑了麦克柯里昂;怎么?你觉得自己比教皇聪明?

"Politics and crime -- they're the same thing."
政治和犯罪——没有区别。

"The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends."
钱与权永不分家。

Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。

Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

|
0

Feel or Control, that's a life-long question

Posted by 麦客沈 on 2:02 AM in , , , ,

You can't control life.
You can only live your life.
And you can live it in any way you want,
in that you can choose your feelings about the people around you,and what's going on around you.
So live it like that.

Give up trying to control it,and live it.
Live it to the fullest.
Life is good,whether you're happy or not.
Personally, I think the pursuit of happiness is just a waste of time,so forget about being happy.
What happens anyway,other than being surrounded by people who love you?
And you can't choose how they love you.
You can only choose to feel the love.

Feel the love.
This is a wonderful time in your life,if you choose to see it that way.
And as far as all the mistakes go,is anything really a mistake?
Or are mistakes just lessons?
Everyone makes mistakes.

Life is a school,a learning process,and some lessons are more painful than others,but that's just how it is.

The sum total of our experiences is what makes us who we are.
All good experiences would not result in becoming the strong,interesting,beautiful woman that you are.

So give yourself a break,huh?
...

from The Secret Life Of American Teenagers Season II 20


|
0

六部经典电影双语台词

Posted by Anonymous on 11:32 AM in , ,
好的电影台词,如诗,如歌。是多年前看过的一出戏,记不得男女主人公的名姓,但那句话,却深印在脑海里挥之不去。《肖申克的救赎》、《阿甘正传》、《狮子王》、《乱世佳人》、《泰坦尼克号》、《西雅图不眠夜》,六部经典老电影,带给你别样的人生感悟。


Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》:自由

1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

2.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

3.some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...
译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

4.I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……

5.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

6.Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine.
译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

7.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

8.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ...........
译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首 曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人 早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

9.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。


Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》:命运

1.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you’re gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they’re going. Where they’ve been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧地说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子慎用!!

8.Miracles happen every day.
美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

9. Son-of-bitch.
狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

10.Sure as hell was.
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

11.Ain’t I going to be me?
我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

12.Nobody gives a horse’s shit who you are,puss ball.
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滚到车上来!

14.That is the outstanding answer I’ve ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

15.Just like that ,she was gone.
就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America’s best young men served in this war.
阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的东西。

19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

20.Nothing just happens,it’s all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

21.army’s value=loyalty,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。

21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

23.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人。

24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
TMD你的上帝在哪里?

25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

26. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。

27.Shit happens!
不好的事情会经常发生。

28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。

29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至专!

31.It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。


Lion King 《狮子王》:成长

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。


Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》:坚强

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

3.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

4. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子。小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

6.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

7.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
我从没有像爱你一样爱过任何一个女人。我也从没有像等你那样等过任何一个女人。

8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎、去偷、去骗、去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。


TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》:际遇

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

5.All life is a game of luck. 
生活本来就全靠运气。

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

8.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。

9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

10.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟着跳。

11.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?

12.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

13.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。


Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》:缘分

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

|
0

Face Morphing Vidoes

Posted by Anonymous on 10:15 PM in ,
I recently found that the computer animation techniques are indeed fascinating. Here are several cool face-morphing videos on YouTube.

First one, let's morph from Angelina Jolie into Brad Pitt



then, let's have a look at the women in Art



Not satisfied? then how about the women in films?



So cool, right?!

|

Copyright © 2009 GOURNAL All rights reserved. Powered by 『GOOGLOR|顾购乐』. | Written by Mike Shen.