Share |
0

The Godfather: a lesson for all men

Posted by 麦客沈 on 7:36 PM in , ,
摘录一些经典台词吧:

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
不顾家的人永远不可能成为一个真正的男人。

"She's very beautiful. To you, she's beautiful. For me, there's only my wife and son."
对于你,她的确漂亮;而对于我,最美丽的只有我的妻子和孩子。(老教父,男人的典范)

"My name is Michael Corleone... There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information... But then your daughter would lose a father... instead of gaining a husband."
我的名字叫麦克柯里昂……出卖我的行踪你将得到很多钱……但是那样你的女儿会失去她的父亲,而不是得到一个丈夫。(有史以来最拽的提亲)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
我将给他一个无法拒绝的理由。

"Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature, would be on the contract."
Luca Brasi 用枪指着他的头,我父亲告诉他,落在合约上的要么是他的签名,要么是脑浆。

"My father taught me many things ... keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
我父亲教过我很多事情……亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
如果历史告诉我们任何事,那就是你可以杀死任何人。

"Your father did business with Hyman Roth; Your father respected Hyman Roth; But your father never trusted Hyman Roth"
你的父亲和Hyman Roth打过交道,你的父亲尊重他,但你的父亲从未信任他。

"But you can never lose your family. Never."
但你永远不会被你的家人抛弃,永远不会。

"The Pope, the Holy Father himself, has this very day blessed Michael Corleone; an' you think you know better than the Pope?"
教皇,上帝的代言,他亲自赞佑了麦克柯里昂;怎么?你觉得自己比教皇聪明?

"Politics and crime -- they're the same thing."
政治和犯罪——没有区别。

"The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends."
钱与权永不分家。

Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。

Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Welcome to GOURNEY!
Your feedbacks and comments will be greatly appreciated!

Copyright © 2009 GOURNAL All rights reserved. Powered by 『GOOGLOR|顾购乐』. | Written by Mike Shen.